co cou va


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

happy birthday to me..

hey readers... today is my birthday...!!! haaa.... wow..i almost forgot about it. hahahhaa.... but..,it's weird when you already enter 19 ( which i like it!), i'm already turn into a beautiful women...hehehe (from an ugly dugling to beautiful Swan...isn't the metaphor's cute?) and yup.. i feel great and yes, (sigh..)as usual today i have many things to do (guess it's really normal when you still in the tittle of student).. i guess you already look my previous post yesterday... yea, about the Ping Pong thingie.. today i have another meeting but not with ms.Akiko(because she's taking leave and her parents is coming to malaysia) but with other lecture... and now, i'm in the computer's lab and doing my ICT homework. so much that happen for this week. now my twins is really worried about what would happen to the Ping Pong club even me! but, even there was many bad things(so freakin bad) that happen,at least the yesterday, Ms.Akiko calm us(me and my twins) down..... she's the 1st person who'd remember my birhtday.(Aaww...i'm touch)


so, today is the meeting and i'm ready for it( which mean "i'm in so dead meat" )hope that this day turn out to be a good day.., i beg you god...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Happy B'day! I dunno if this will be a double post since i did post an earlier entry. But, when i go check it, it's gone! Adei....so i re-write it again la ni...Anyway, I hope tomorrow noon we can go for lunch...wanna celebrate la kunun this....NO ALASAN...aaaaaa!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you miss... boleh saja klo saya...

    ReplyDelete