co cou va


Monday, March 14, 2011

Nature.... Nature....

hey...
it's me again... sorry i didn't post my so called life last week cause i've been too busy with my life(yea right ), Ugh ...!!! hhuuuu.. so much that happen last week and it was A stress week ... oh yea.., have you heard about the Tsunami in japan...?? yea, i know..., sad isn't it?   i hope people arround the world would be alright especially the Japanese people... This Tsunami really have a big effect on me and my classmate too! Know what..?? our Trip to Sapi island have been cancelled due to this nature disaster...  my beautiful trip.... hhuuuuuu.....okay..okay.. i don't blame it for the world, it just that this is my first trip on going to Island...


guess i have to faced it... oh yea.., just now i had my mid-term exam "Nature Tourism subject" ... hhmm.. come to think of it, there is benefit when the disaster happen... i tend to study more on Nature... hhmm... luckily i can remember all the lecturer teach me....

No comments:

Post a Comment