co cou va


Monday, September 6, 2010

yesterday = REPO MEN and PIRANHA....





Today i'm writing my blog again....  yup... as always.. well, yesterday, me, my twins and our mom going to the center point. we at first just window shopping but end up shopping.... hahaha... 1 thing that i don't really like about yesterday is that a friends of my mom came and join us(actually, they were 2 of them...) which i don't really like. well yea we ended up shopping but at the same time we go to watch two movie at the same day...., one is.... i don't know the tittle.., it is a movie that have Jude Law in it...oh yea, it's the REPO MEN...!!! and then.., after we look on the movie.., we going to the ground floor to search for food because it's almost breaking fast time.  But unfortunately, all of the restaurant is already full and it piss me off!!!
 Well..., finally we go to the Api- Api building to find some good reataurant but we ended up stuck in some Hindi's reataurant... (whining..). Even just at the physical appereance.., it was Hindu's stuff.... i'm not saying that i don't like it... it just that that was the 1st time i've been to a such reataurant.... fuuhh....
then..., we enter the restaurant and order some food and drinks. As for me, i ordered the fried noodle with chicken on it ( same with mom and her friends.... blehh...) and as for my twins, she ordered fried rice with seafood in it....(sounds delicious ehh...) and as for the drinks, we order it differently.... and as for me, my favorite of course, Cold nestum with ice on top, mum - cold Milo, the two friends - Soy milk and Revive, and for my twins she ordered Orange juice...
But, one thing that i'm really satisfied about the Nestum it was too sour....( what the...).. arrrghh.... why? why? why my dinner have to be like this...
seriously this is not cute.... seriously...!! guess i just have to be patient. blehh....
then.., finally, after eating, all of us went back to the CP's and guess what? another movies.... What...??!!
me and my twins were freakin tired and moms's friends want us to look for another movie... God.. i felt angry at that time... all that my mom can say is be patient.., it's not good to reject other people's treat... huh..?? mum..., it's already night... grand H is waiting for us the da house... At that time all i know was nagging to my mom... but mom fights back.. she said...: girls, behave yourself!! it wasn't my Idea to watch another movie... so just be patient..." ... i was like...:" mum..." arrghh.... stupid me... then..., we going to the 4th floor to buy some ticket and yup finally we watched the Piranha.... it was so breathtaking tough... all the audience were screaming and some of them were chat among theirselve, i can even hear like a person wispering in my ear... me and my twins were like frighten because of it.... but before the end of the movie, we don't have the chance to see it because my twins want to go to the loo so badly(nature called...., and yes! thank you god... i don't have to see further bout the movie....)... then.., when fatim aalready done... we are about going upstair again but found out that the flm was already finish....(YES!! no more Piranha scene)... mum come out with her friends... and well..., that's the end of the day... finally we take a cab instead of buses.... Duhh..!! it's already 10.47pm.... it's already late....
tha's the end of the tiring day....
as for today mum seems sick... maybe because of the cutting scene from the Repo Men we watch yesterday..... oh well..., guess that scene is too extreme after all....   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey there's no need to epress the 'nature-call' ..anyway that day was great for both of and mum...plus those two S.S guys.....ngeh you know who I'm talking...;)

    ReplyDelete