co cou va


Friday, July 23, 2010

today's friday.....ATARASHII NO KOTOBA....!!!

today i write my blog in the ATIC's computer lab(well, i am sit- in one of the cullinary class,which even don't know who there are..)...actually , my class start at 10.45am but (the thing is i don't even know where my class is...) i have to go to computer lab cause i have to do my assignment 1st....

 i have to change this computer's PC first....







hey, i'm back! done changing.... yes..yes... i'm still in the computer lab. last wednesday i learn my Japanese lesson with Ms. Akiko. now we are on lesson 4(which it still in basic..) Actually i still weak on to put the 'tsu' (look on the imge above that have bird on it)   .... but my twins said it was easy..!!  to tell you the truth, my twins is better than me when it comes to Japanese lessons.... i easily get confuse if the 'Tsu' or small....
that all my weakness.... but mostly everything is okey.... but lukily ms. Akiko give me the spirit not to give up..... okay.... i will stop right here..... i have class now... Later..

2 comments:

  1. sarah... it's easy 2 differentiate it if u luk carefully... the small tsu always luk smaller than all da characters n the big 'tsu' exactly hs da size s all da characters... juz try to read sme simple japanese words n u'll definitely knw hw 2 dfferentiate it!!
    I think... if u watch anime, there's always japanese words 8 da bottom of the opening or ending songs... That's hw i learn it... hehe (GOD JOB! N TRY UR BEST, DEAR!)

    ReplyDelete