co cou va


Thursday, July 22, 2010

today 22/07/10 ..... presentation....



Today is the day where our class will be having a presentation.... it's the is finally coming. I hope i didn't make any mistakes during the presentation. to be honest, I'm still scared that i might ruin this presentation.... oh god... help me... please give me the strength.... Uuuummmmm....... my mum said to me this morning that "it's normal to be scared, the thing that matter is you have to show your bravery so that people will not think that you are coward...(hmmm.... maybe that the college's life)


(guess I'm worried too much!!)

 4.24pm.....
hey...., i was wrong...... finally the presentation runs smoothly.... lucky that my presentation was really...., really....,(it's hard to discribed)
.......
what important is my job for TTM already done....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Helen!!! thank you so much.... i miss you so... hehehhe.... how are you? i bet you have good life there,right? anyway,thank you.

    ReplyDelete