co cou va


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gambaremasho!!!

Hey blogs..., today i only got 2 subject (which is Nihon-go and tourism law).... and guess what i already know my mark which my Sense tell us in class today... and you know what..??? i passed the Exam....!!! but my sister's mark are more higher than me... guess i need to work harder for the better marks next time. So, i can consider my self lucky today(since i passed the exam...). oh yeah, as for today, I'd say yes for today...(an Okey day...)...,Today ,when it was an tourism law subject, there this Sir Mike(a foreigner from England,a disciplinary guy who always checking on each class on their uniforms, and yes...,He is tall..) came in to our class.., he just checking our class whether all the student wearing the uniforms properly....that, i don't mind but strangely as for today... he treat me his buns(weird but so true!). Usually he doesn't talk or even  
Previously, he was never friendly with the students.Maybe it was his payday(but it's still early...hmmmm ....(never mind)....fuhhh.... anyway....
under my eyes are always moving ...i don't really mind but when you just ignore it...,then sometime it can distract my focus on doing blogs....


oh yeah!! i almost forgot... this is a sad news... i FLUNK the Event Management subject..... it's my fault for being to TTM ( Tourism Transport)....huhuuuhuu..... :(

I think i wasn't try harder... the Event management was quite hard for me. thank goodness that this is just a Mid-term subject. i think i need to work harder even more on this Subject.... well, Stand up !! this time, try harder than usual...
もっといつもよ り仕事!あなたのベストを尽くす!

2 comments:

  1. はい!いつもより仕事詳細...と怠惰なことはありません!

    ReplyDelete
  2. はい!私は普段より激しくしようとします!私に幸運を!

    ReplyDelete