co cou va


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

tomorow is Shikennnn............

tomorrow is shiken....i've haven't read(heritage tourism) anything..... my brain is sooo Damn hurt  right now... that why instead of doing nothing... I've should doing my blogs....
even tough I've said this, but really..,I'm not in the mood to focus on Shiken right now just because of homework.... i only read 1/2 of the book.... now I'm in college's lab(as usual) and waiting for my twins to say : "Sarah , it's time to go home...."
maybe she still need some time to do her homework.... but me...??? gosh... seriously I'm not like my twins(physically and mentally)...hhhmmmm....,why i suddenly compare myself to my own 'flesh' ..?? oh well, guess that i need to focus myself on the exam for tomorrow.... Gambarimashooooo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment