co cou va


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

today tuesday...

Today... nothing much to tell. i have another 'shiken' as for today and it is Japanese's subject.As i enter the class early,  I was so focus to the exam today cause this is the first time i take the exam...,so, don't want to disappoint my sense...as soon as I went into class..., I, without delay,  continue to read books. then, at 8.30am, the lecturer came and told about the rules of the test paper and then distribute the paper. When i see the questions, it's not that tough but i some of the words in Hiragana...,i don't remember.... which makes me kinda sad but most of the exam went well.... i hope that i passed in Japanese 1 subject. Later i have another class around 1:45pm..... oh yeah..., i was prayed to god today that i was hoping that today.... NO rains.... please... please .... i don't want my shoes to be wet again... okey..., maybe I'll continued tomorrow.... see ya!

5 comments:

  1. it's me, Ruth!
    read this my dear darling:

    ganbatte ne, sara-chan...
    サラちゃんは、ベストを尽くす!
    私はいつもあなたをサポートします
    あなたは私に聞いて恥ずかし何の問題も、いけないがある場合
    たぶん私は私が知っているいくつかの知識を助けることができる

    Romaji:
    sarah-chan, besuto wo tsukusu!
    watashi wa itsumo anata wo supooto shimasu.
    anata wa watshi ni kiite haji zukashi nano mondai mo, ikenai ga aru baai.
    tabun watashi wa watashi ga shitteiru ikutsuka no chishiki wo tasukeru koto ga dekiru.

    meaning:
    sarah-chan,try your best!
    i will always support you.
    If you have any problems, dont be shy to ask me...
    maybe i can help with some knowlege that i have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaa..... そんなにありがとう!! Ruth..., how are you?? it's been awhile... i look forward to it(learn more Japaese word)...!! wish me good luck...!! k? and you too!! Ja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doitashimashite...
    ganbatte ne...
    i know u'll definitely pass ur shiken...
    Ja!

    ReplyDelete